Free

I had some difficulty posting today and reported that difficulty to the Agoracom Administrator, however during the time I was trying to get my note posted it was initially rejected for posting and I received a message from Agoracom that "We're sorry, but something went wrong."  So, it was during that time that I could not see my note on the Discussion Forum.  Being a little bit more than stubborn, I kept trying and even changed the subject heading on a final try.

Of course, the result was what you see:  multiple posts of the same message.  My apologies to the Hub members and to Agoracom.  I certainly did not intend to have multiple copies posted.  

I have notified the Agoracom Administrator of the whole situation.  I am still having problems gaining access to the Link Library, but the Agoracom Administrator is having someone check into that.

As a reference note to all members here, you always have the option to send a note to Agoracom by simply using the "Question for AGORACOM" option at the top of the page when you are composing a "New Message".  You have 3 options in that case, the last option would be for you to indicate that the message you are composing is intended as an "Off Topic Message".

For the Hub Leaders here on this Hub I have previously advised each of them how to email our Administrator directly, just as I did in this circumstance today.  

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply