Free

Just want to say thanks to all of you who reached out with a follow up on the Link Library situation.  As noted previously, I have relayed that situation to Agoracom Administration and they are "looking into it".

I just checked the Link Library a minute ago, here at 9:35 PM Pacific time, 29 April, and at least for me it is still inoperative.  I could not access it, so I assume that the problem is ongoing for everyone.  It is not a system wide problem with all Agoracom Hubs. I am no longer a Hub Leader on any other Agoracom Hubs and so I don't have the option to post on any other Agoracom Hub but I am a member on 4 other Agoracom Hubs and each of those 4 allow Agoracom members to access for reading the Link Library associated with those Hubs.  The problem appears to only be one for the LAC Agoracom Hub.

Hopefully, it will be a short lived problem.  If not, then any member here may request the Agoracom Administrator take another look.  I wouldn't advise doing so right now, because he is aware of the situation and I want to give adequate time for someone from Agoracom to fix it.

Best wishes to all members on Memorial Day.  

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply