Free

Over 10% decline in LAC share price this morning.  The Goldman Sachs prognostication about the lithium demand/price certainly didn't help, but there are many other factors simultaneous as well.  Interest rates, inflation, the war in Ukraine all had an impact.  I believe that the outlook on the immediate outlook for lithium demand is more accurately reflected in the Bloomberg article of 26 May vs the Tea Leaf divining of Goldman Sachs, but today's knee jerk reaction is a reality for the moment regardless of whether or not Bloomberg's view will prove to be the more accurate vision of hte future for lithium demand.

HC predicts that no big change will happen until September.  A 10% decline seems to indicat otherwise, but it isn't the type of proof to the contrary of that September view I was looking for, nor I suspect was it welcome news to anyone else here on this Hub. I still believe that the possible positive September events HC has pointed to will float this turkey in an Up and to the Right direction, but in the meantime it just shows again how the share price of LAC is ultra sensitive to the news of the moment.  Taking that into consideration, just think about how much of an upward bounce would occur if the Du factor is positive and construction actually begins at Thacker Pass before the end of the year.  Yup, I suppose I am trying to make lemonade out of lemons, but seriously if LAC share price is so sensitive to "News" in the negative, then it must also be just a s sensitive in response to positive news.  We just need that positive news.  In the meantime the ride is full of bumps and pot holes.  

Wow, what a change from last Friday.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply