Free
Message: There is a malodorous vapor penetrating the atmosphere. Is it GS? See the incongruity

It is difficult to relate to GS announcements. It is an analysis house that cultivates the interests of many, and makes money from it. The problem is that they have so much influence that they become the truth for a period of time.

I ask myself?

- if the price is to fall so much, where has it come from, so fast

- the price has not fallen yet, will of course be able to fall, but let's first see how much.

- I do not see that the EV case has changed, but can see an increase in sales of EV, as the whole of Asia and South America may well increase the need quite wildly. Remember for example that India skipped landline phone and went to mobile directly. Do you think we can see that the transport need changes, there will be a lot of electricity powered individually transport driven by solar / wind energy, with the need for Lithium?

- Believe that the trend has changed, many countries want to act nationally due to ESG requirements. Nevada will be optimal, of course the price is crucial, but see a price of Lithium between USD 30-100.

The price I see more will come from the level created from the price of recycling worn out batteries, after 5 years of insane growth in the battery market.

Can not see that the global mines have an interest in lowering the price, and I wonder if there will be agreements between mines as in the oil industry when we are much further ahead at least 10 years.

Still holds, but does not like the large fluctuations that help to bring many day traders into the stock.

New Message
Please login to post a reply