Free
Message: Re: Lithium Americas Stock Forecast: Can The Price Reach $50?

Pavel, I always liked the Czech beer, send some my way, would you? Unfortunately, I don’t share your optimistic viewpoint.  By the end of the year, the world will be in a deep recession and LAC  can only do so much in a Sea of Red. Still- mate on the Eastern front, cold apartments in Europe, hunger in Africa. The only good thing is that starting New Year some political changes might ease future events of next summer, but that is too far to see into any crystal ball.

So, concentrating on the next six months only- I can hardly feel optimistic, as gas price is rising by the hour. It takes 3 LAC shares to fill -up my car which used to be the only 1 share.

So even if LAC reaches $40 dollars by December thanks to known future evens- if gas prices continue to climb it might still require 3 LAC shares to fill-up my car.

Inflation is a killer to all our profits, but I still rather have profit than none.

Today LAC SP formed a Death Cross. It is not a very optimistic scenario.

The death cross occurs when the short-term average trends down and crosses the long-term average, basically going in the opposite direction of the golden cross.

In our case, it is 50MA crossed 200 MA. LAC SP pullback and might go lower to test $22 support, but volume was not huge so maybe it will not happen.

Regardless, I see a Recession is happening now and the stock market pulling back for the next 6 months.

After that things will get interesting, I hope. Cool heads have to prevail for the sake of everyone. VW is moving to the US to build a battery factory, maybe Jon will say Hi. 

Go LAC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply