Free

Thanks for another great opinion, rkeeb.  I was hoping you would share your thoughts on the subject.  As for the timeline, my sarcastic comments about judicial timelines were intended to be directed at the judicial process in general, not just the specific case involving LAC.  Just plain frustration, but of course you are correct.  A happy circumstance, and always a possibility, would be that Judge Du would announce a final decision on the merits of the case between now and the first of August.  Should that happen I would have exactly zero complaint about the length of time she took to make her final decision.  Then, of course, any complaint from me would only be if the decison was detrimental to the future of the lithium mine at Thacer Pass.  I doubt seriously that Judge Du would lose a second of sleep worrying about my complaint under that circumstance.  The long wait is the cost of admission when one enters into a litigation situation.

Again, rkeeb thanks for your comments, both on this issue and in regards to the valuable contributions you have made repeatedly on so many LAC subjects.  We have a great group here on this Hub.  Thank you all!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply