Free
Message: An another EV innovation development, Solid State Batteries, continues to move forward

You are indeed welcome, HC.  I am glad you found the video and the articles interesting.  I believe that the GM and Ford pushes into EV land and specialized lithium batteries both serve as an excellent counter to the false narrative of Goldman Sachs "oversupply" prognostication.

A couple of paragraphs of an antithetical analysis to the gar-bage put out by GS stand out as a salient and valid contrarian opinion:

"Goldman Sachs is not the first big bank to have its analysis called out by experts in the lithium field. Back in early 2018, when prices for the commodity had been on the rise for a couple of years, Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) predicted a decline by 2021, with escalating fears of oversupply in the market.

“We’ve seen this before, we will see it again. Goldman Sachs: you can’t just add up all the lithium mine level potential and make an oversupply call ... the speciality chemicals world is more nuanced than iron ore,” Benchmark Mineral Intelligence’s Simon Moores said in a tweet when the Goldman Sachs report came out. “It’s why the world doesn’t rely on investment banks for research any more.”

Those here on this Hub who have the onus ( or is it privilege? ) of being long time, emphasis on "long", LAC investors will well remember the brouhaha about Morgan Stanley's false reading of the tea leaves back in 2018.  GS is just the unwelcome V 2.0 of this B movie, and not even a good rendition at that.

So, we have been there, done that before.  GS threw up against the wall to see if it would stick its bogus pontification that will evaporate into the world of oblivion in response to the light of truth as we see the demand accelerate and the supply continue to lag behind regarding lithium supply while destroying the false premise of GS.

For more of the counterbalanced view on lithium demand and supply, see the link below from INN ( Investing News Network ):

What Do Lithium Experts Think About Goldman Sachs Oversupply Call? (investingnews.com).

To be repetitive by design and for emphasis, I refer back to the note above about Simon Moores Benchmark Mineral Intelligence’s tweet:

Benchmark Mineral Intelligence’s Simon Moores said in a tweet when the Goldman Sachs report came out. “It’s why the world doesn’t rely on investment banks for research any more.”

Thank you, Simon!!!!  Straight from the horse's mouth, yeah. 

It becomes almost superflous to point out that the GS analysis originated from the same anatomical area that generated the false prognostication in 2018 of Morgan Stanley, accompanied with a malodorous pressurized vapor and extruded from  the opposite end of the horse.  

JMO

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply