Free
Message: Re: Battery metal buzz counters financial market angst at mining’s big show

Okiedo, I am not trying to be a messenger of Doom. But investors need to understand the true picture of the situation we are in. Of cause, LAC is a great investment and I believe that one day (2-3 years) it will be $50 a share. But on a way to this price, a lot of things will happen.

Today’s inflation/recession is nothing like the Dot.com bust in 1999 or the real estate crash of 2008 which both lead to small recessions.

Today’s economical picture very much reminds me of 1980: super-high gas prices, inflation through the roof, and a recession that lasted almost till 1983.

It brought a lot of havoc to the world and especially in Asia and Latin America.

I think the situation is even worth with the conflict in Ukraine and the possibility of one with China.

So I believe that LAC SP can go lower if any hick-up in the future production or delay in Judge’s decision will materialize.

As investors, we look at downsize risk–worth scenario (China attacks Taiwan, etc.) $12.50

The best scenario (war is finished, the world has plenty of oil, and recession is over) LAC at $60

Now each of us can take a look at the downside and upside risks and make an educated decision.

I am in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply