Free
Message: Battery metal buzz counters financial market angst at mining’s big show

"the demand for lithium is not going to outstrip supply now"

Talk about a monumental screw up!  Of course, I meant to write just the opposite:  "The supply for lithium is not going to outstrip demand now".   The supply is going to be behind demand for a long time into the future.

Sorry about that mistake.  I need to proof read closer.  

We are all feeling pain at the moment, so the question is:  How long is this "moment"?

LIke most momentum shifts in the market, this one isn't a permanent shift.  The pendulum eventually swings back the other way and the disparity between lithium supply and lithium demand should make that reverse pendulum move occur sooner than later.  I wouldn't venture an exact time table, but I am hoping that by Christmas we will have something here to celebrate as opposed to having lumps of coal in the Christmas stocking.  Hope won't make it happen, but an "All Clear, let the bulldozers roll!" from the DU would sure "Do" a lot to replace those lumps of coal in our collective stocking with celebratory dollars.   

It has been a rough ride this year and there is no getting around that fact.  Seeds of success are in the ground, now those little hummers have to germinate!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply