Free
Message: Battery metal buzz counters financial market angst at mining’s big show

It's always hard to predict SP, but I try anyway. There is probably no one who is in doubt that I am bull on Lac, and mostly based on the opportunities that lie ahead. It is my experience that one should buy stock in the future and sell on facts. Precisely Lac is as future-oriented as one can become. Think 1 year to 2 ahead and we have a fair SP.

- A PE calculation will give a price between 50 and 100. If you calculate a PE on the current earnings, the SP should be far below the current rate.

- Technically, it is strong, short is closing, and institutional investors are increasing their share.

- That it has fallen is due to all the macroeconomic factors and that all companies that do not make money have been under a lot of pressure.

When this changes it will go up like a rocket, because then every seller comes back, plus all the new ones who see Lithium as the next Oil. Therefore, we see a rate between 50 and 100 in 2022. I go with USD55

New Message
Please login to post a reply