Free

Pavel:  "Agoracom is a mess lately. I am not able to open the picture posted by Cal either."

Pavel, did Cal post in on the "Photos" section?  How about it, Cal?

It sure shows up on his post to "Discussion Forum" re: posted on Jul 01, 2022 05:40PM

There isn't much doubt that Cal is entitled to post on the "Photos" section since he is listed in the ranking as a "President".

So, Cal, what is the real situation here?

As for Pavel's comment about:  "Agoracom is a mess lately."  Well, I understand that comment.  All of our "Hub Leaders" have been summarily discharged from  that role without any explanation on this Hub and it has been over a month now since anyone could access the "Link Library" since any attempt to do so still reveals the following message from Agoracom:

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

On the other hand, I am happy that we still have the tools that are still provided here on this Hub, just confused about those that have been removed.

One favor, please, can we all move further discussion of problems with Agoracom over to the "Off Topic Forum" in order to keep clear the "Discussion Forum", especially for non members who might be showing up to see what members have posted here that is focused on Lithium Americas and lithium related topics?  How about just moving it to "Off Topic" and posting further comments about this subject under something like "Agoracom Problems"??

Again, I need to emphasize that we still have a valuable selection of tools available on this Hub, regardless of any other problems.

Thanks!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply