Free
Message: Seeking Alpha article: "Lithium Americas Not Likely To Be Held Back By Goldman Sachs Report"

Lithium Americas Not Likely To Be Held Back By Goldman Sachs Report (NYSE:LAC) | Seeking Alpha

"Lithium Americas Corp.’s (NYSE:LAC) Caucharí-Olaroz project is about to begin production in the months to come. It’ll be selling lithium into a much more favourably priced market than when the project was initially proposed back in 2016. But according to Goldman Sachs (GS), that is about to change, as the bank predicts a drastic fall in lithium prices over the next couple of years. However, Lithium Americas’ experience planning and building both its Caucharí and Thacker Pass projects show why that isn’t likely to happen."

Well, the headline is very encouraging, however this morning's share price continues to slide below $20.  The situation makes one feel as though we are in the "Twighlight Zone".

I prefer the picture painted by the new SA article, but the incongruity between it and the share price slide is emotionally draining to say the least.  Now would be a good time for some "Good News" out of LAC, but on the other hand.... when in the last 6 months has there not been a good time for some good news?  This anticipation stuff is sure getting old. 

We have crossed the Rubicon into H2, 2022, and that is supposed to be the entry point into the Promised Land of Dedication Time re: Cauchari-Olaroz, so..... let's "Dedicate", "Commence", "Initiate", "Embark", "Energize", "Activate" and "Inaugurate" the darn thing post haste!

Yeah, I have an attitude this morning.  My patience is running thin.  It is time to get this hummer off high center, make that "LOW center", and start production at Cauchari-Olaroz... as in yesterday and before we see a share price below $15.

OK, I have vented my spleen and I feel better... well, maybe a little, but $30 a share would probably be a much better medicine and I think I might find a cure at $40 or $45 a share.

Best wishes to all who have the "LAC Flu"

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply