Free

Thanks for the updated information, WB DT.  The company web site's current Time Line graph is rather vague and shows "2022 est" as a reference to "First Production Expected" for Cauchari-Olaroz.

Unlike the graph in the article I posted previously from "the deep dive" the current Time Line is rather amorphous on the issue of a specific date.

As for the author of "the deep dive", I also ran into a wall trying to find that information.  

About | the deep dive

I may be mistaken, but I do believe that the Time Line for Cauchari-Olaroz posted in that article was, in fact, a copy of the Time Line previously used by LAC before the current and more elusive Time Line being used on the LAC website.

Anyway, I am encouraged by all of the "100%" completed designations that your thorough research again has uncovered.  Thanks for all you do, WB DT.

Onward through the FOG!

And the light shines a little brighter through that FOG with the benefit of a good sized incresee in the Share Price today... at least so far.  Hopefully it will hold at the Close, hopefully.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply