Free

Anode, Cathode or Electrolyte?  Seems like there is no end to the research at hand working on more and newer ways to improve the Lithium battery.  Thank goodness, for the lithium mining industry that researchers never stop looking for ways to improve on lithium battery chemistry and make lithium batteries safer, more energy and power dense and competitive with alternative power sources for a cornucopia of battery applications world wide.

Mining.com recently published a report about how Zheng Chen at the University of California San Diego has been working on ways to make the lithium battery more adaptable to temperature extremes at both ends of the spectrum and to improve the cycle life of lithium batteries in the process.

New Li-ion battery performs well in freezing cold, scorching hot temperatures

New Li-ion battery performs well in freezing cold, scorching hot temperatures - MINING.COM

Fortunately, this area of research is not the only research focused on improving lithium and lithium ion batteries.  ProsserP has provided a link in the "Off Topic" section of this Hub about work at Electrovaya, another Canadian Small Cap company, but the list goes on and on with real and potential improvements in the methods which involve lithium for providing newer and better ways to provide power in all areas where it is needed in both corporate applications and in the homes and vehicles of everyday consumers such as you and I.  These continuing developments are good news for all investors in lithium producing companies and, of course, for LAC investors.  It means that your investment in a burgeoning lithium company transforming from a minor "Junior" lithium miner into what will someday establish it as a "Major" lithium producer is a solid investment in your financial future.

Of course, my opinion in this regard, is just "an opinion", but I find all of this ongoing research quite comforting in a time when the actual Share Price currently is being tossed around like a coffee cup in a tornado and not appearing to be making any substantial progress longer than a fleeting instant.  In order to manage against the current vicissitudes of variation regarding the Share Price I have to find "something" to continue  to anchor my faith in the future regarding investing in a company that focuses on lithium mining.  Articles like this and the one ProsserP provided on Electrovaya are the fuel for my continued enthusiasm in the future of LAC.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply