Free

I always appreciate the timing of LAC update letter :-). Unless some computer somewhere decides, that EPS of -$0.12 is bad news and start selling, this report sounds reasonable to me and should slightly improve the market value of the company.

This is the first time Evans has put short term shareholder benefits  ahead of his professional perfectionism and has decided to launch production, despite some obvious problems with purification. Initial production goes to Ganfeng anyway, so they can clean it up there.

The rest is an old wine with Q2 label on it. I do not care about financials as long as LAC got enough cash in the bank, which they do. From me thumb up. Train is about to leave, next stop, our favourite judge and then we will see. FED is faking the news about the economy, so LAC may be “just on time” with revenue. May complain a bit about something, once I go trough the entire report but I would doubt that. It is all laid out, report is not an issue, it is all about Nevada court of justice now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply