Free

Thank you Mate. My honey-dos would simply not allow me to spend that much time, LOL

Pavel , your sense of humor always appreciated. This Board is so lucky to have you guys, Roy, WB, Okiedo,Neil, Hc, Surfer, Grinder, JD and many more.... 

The House is expected to pass a sweeping tax, health and climate bill Friday. Good for LAC and other “green businesses”, not necessary for those who get audit with newly hired 83000 IRS agents, but most of us don’t have to worry about this yet . Thou if LAC somehow reach $100 a share that might push myself and many of us into $400K  area with possibility of higher percentage attention from our friendly agents. Of cause no one selling shares in one year so taxes mitigation will be a future challenge , a nice problem to deal with.

But first thing LAC SP today – it reached my previous target , approx. $32  and with MACD and RSI extremely overbought it screams- “pullback”.

I would not mind to put the floor under SP around $30 , that is a closest support. I gave up on $28, LOL.

All Ahead.

New Message
Please login to post a reply