Free

Finally a little pullback to $30-sh, its healthy one, thou SP is still overbought and future small pullback is possible, $28 is a support.

“…National Bank of Canada FI grew its stake in shares of Lithium Americas Corp. (NYSE:LAC – Get Rating) by 4.5% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 28,036 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 1,206 shares during the quarter. National Bank of Canada FI’s holdings in Lithium Americas were worth $1,127,000 at the end of the most recent quarter. 

Other institutional investors have also made changes to their positions in the company. MCF Advisors LLC acquired a new position in shares of Lithium Americas during the 1st quarter worth approximately $44,000….” 

Opposition is going on, here is latest :: 

The Thacker Pass lithium mining project will be the biggest desecration and rape of a known Native American massacre site in our area. I believe the lack of opposition from the elected officials of the Fort McDermitt Paiute-Shoshone Tribe is a serious injustice to our people. I cannot sit by while Lithium Nevada, a Canadian-owned company, and politicians like Gov. Steve Sisolak engage in a concerted effort to convince the public the current Fort McDermitt Tribe’s complacent support to the Thacker Pass open-pit lithium mine implies most FMPST members and other Native Americans approve. Like some of my fellow enrolled tribal members, I oppose the desecration of Thacker Pass. In my opinion, it will turn what is left of my ancestral homelands into a sacrifice zone for electric car batteries. My ancestral lands do not stop at the reservations borders and I refuse to stand by and watch the tribe be pawns for the public relations department of Lithium Nevada.

Despite Lithium Nevada’s attempts to portray a good neighbor relationship with Native Americans by including a few Fort McDermitt tribal members in the late July ribbon-cutting ceremony for the Lithium Technical Development Center, the reality is much different. This mine is pitting tribal members against each other. Tribal Nations against Tribal Nations. Family members, lifelong friends and young adults are having to choose a side – for or against the mine — based on the propaganda of economic viability for one of the poorest Tribes in Nevada…… “   blah , blah …

New Message
Please login to post a reply