Free

Cal, as per usual I have the greatest respect for your opinion.  I hope you will also have the same for mine, even if it is a little bit critical.  I posted a response to your post over on the Off Topics Forum.  My response was way beyond verbose and my attempt to proof read it was not successful.  It has a few typos and spelling errors that I wish I could correct, but now they are cemented since Agoracom doesn't always allow sufficient time for such a "senior citizen" as myself to correct errors made when my fingers were not completely connected to my brain, or is that vice versa?

Anyway, my post over there boils down to:  $50,000 to $60,000 jobs and the "American Dream" may not equate to be the "be all, end all" in the eyes of the affected Native American community.  I can't speak for them, but my intuition is that they would view such prizes as being painted with way, way too narrow of a brush on such a complex issue.

I posted over on Off Topic Forum because a lot of it is historical and political and would be considered a distraction regarding the main purpose of the Discussion Forum, at least by some, maybe by most, and even a hated "Violation" by Agoracom.  So, Off Topic it is.

I refer you to the new topic on the Off Topic Forum under the title:  "Native Americans.  Why might they be skeptical regarding LAC, BLM, Mining in general and the U.S. government?  Why?

I so much appreciate all of your posts, Cal.  Especially your interpretation of Technical Analysis as it pertains to what is happening with LAC.  Thanks!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply