Free

26.85-1.80 (-6.29%)
As of 11:39AM EDT. Market open.

I know we are all anticipating a huge spke "UP" if/when Judge Miranda Du renders a decision favorable to LAC, but I can't help pondering on the possibility that we may be over rating the spike we anticipate from a positive Judge Du decision.  

All of the conjecture may not play out nearly as bountiful as many have projected, but regardless it should get us out of the sub $30 area. 

So many delays with the Cauchari-Olaroz situation.  I think that the experience of repeated delays with Cauchari-Olaroz will also be something we can expect to see if/when Thacker Pass gets final approval and construction starts.  Judge Du's oriiginal commitment to reach a decision before the 2022 "Construction Season" was an unintended misdirection play on her part and an intended delay tactic by the "loyal opposition".  Even if Judge Du smiles on LAC there will be other unanticipated delays, just the nature of mining.  Don't forget the proclaimed intentions of Wilbert and Falk to include efforts beyond the strict parameters of possible legality should the ruling go against them.  This thing won't be over totally if/when Judge Du says it is ok for construction to proceed.   

Then there is the Nevada winter month conditions to take into consideration as to how they will affect construction efforts.  We still have lots of obstacles ahead to overcome.  

As for the degree of acceleration of the share price if Judge Du rules favorably, I hope that my note of caution is just part of a cacophony of error.  I want to be wrong.  I wold love to see $50 a share before the end of the year and if it happens I will celebrate that event just as loudly as any other LAC share holder.

Bill
Cal
Sep 01, 2022 01:41PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply