Free

Without being a fortune teller, I think we are close to a bottom in the stock market, max. 2 weeks with less fall and high volatility. This is due to a large drop over the past few weeks in both oil and gas. Europe has control over alternative suppliers of both gas and oil, Germany has entered into an agreement with Saudi and the Nordic countries are self-sufficient.

We will see a fall in inflation, because here in Europe, consumption is really being held back, and unemployment is rising. There will still be an increase in interest rates, but with a slowdown.

The dollar has risen sharply against the Euro, when we see a fall in USD for a maximum of 2 weeks in a row, it is time to buy back shares, and I believe that over the next few weeks.

So what about Lac: Lac being rated as a growth stock with debt and no income? Therefore, it will rebound strongly, perhaps more than we can imagine. This at the same time as an announcement from Thacker about an approval, with requirements for environmental monitoring and reporting. Likewise, an announcement from CO that production is now rolling and a contract is in place for this price, and then we can start calculating key figures.

I will supplement today with the last thing that can be scraped together.

My average is at $17, and has a plus of 15% on the Eur/USD cross. Has also been with me on the whole trip from 22 and down to 14 and up to 42 etc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply