Free

I am looking forward, rkeeb, to reading your further comments on LAC and the Lassonde Curve.  For myself, you are way ahead of any ability I would have to make an intelligent comment about that subject.  Hopefully, another member here will share their own insight about it.

On another note, I have been dutifully following, like the rest of you, Roy's comments on TOB.  Thankfully, there are now present several members of TOB who post intelligent and well researched comments on TOB.  There certainly exists a wealth of information now that can be gained on TOB.  Unfortunately, the abundance of garbage that one has to sift through has not decreased.

Roy, please continue to share the abundance of your research and wisdom here as well.  It remains a major asset of the Agoracom LAC Hub that readers here don't have to cull through the trash to get to the good  stuff.  Thanks!!

Okiedo

Oh, one more Thanks to throw out there.  We are also very fortunate to have other co-members here that are contributory to both TOB and this Hub.  "Anonymous" on the other board and, of course, Cal are the first two who come to my mind.  So my request applies to all members.  Remember, if you are posting something of import on TOB, please take just a moment to post it here as well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply