Free
Message: Re: Controversy over LAC indicates DOE loan for the Thacker Pass mine "would reportedly cover the majority of the project’s capital costs."

InTheRuffResearch has joined the Agoracom.com LAC Hub.  For anyone who has followed his previous posts over on TOB it should be self evident that the addition of IRRR to our LAC Hub is a monumental accomplisment.  Is it any surprise that rkeeb was instrumental in recruiting IRR to add his analysis and comments here?  

I would second rkeeb's comment about welcoming IRRR with a 5/5 rating.

The quality of members now constituting this Hub is out of this world now.  rkeeb has not only stepped up to the plate, he has hit a home run in the bottom of the 9th to win the game.

Back to the subject of LAC in relationship to Senator Cotton's charge of LAC being owned by the Chinese.  I believe that the information provided in today's Discussion Forum underscores how the separation of LAC into two separate companies with North American and South American entities just continues to make more and more geopolitical sense.  While we anticipate the results of Judge Du's decision and also the fate of the huge loan request from DOE and the final ribbon cutting ceremony for the start of production at Cauchari-Olaroz I believe that an event of similar importance would be an announcement by LAC on the previously mentioned possible split of the company so as to establish the whole Thacker Pass Project out of the sphere of the present LAC related investments in South America.  Just my opinion, but I continue to believe it would be a very positive move forward for the future of the present LAC holdings in North America, including but not limited to Thacker Pass.

Again, thanks rkeeb.  Welcome, IRRR!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply