Free
Message: Getting to the bottom of Lithium America's share count and % ownership by Ganfeng

As I am not a resident of the US, I will not interfere in the debate about how your politicians view ownership, but see it as observant statements and guess the future.
- the fact that Gangfeng bought shares in Lac from the start can only be positive, because they have seen the possibilities and shown that there was a management that is worth working with. Gangfeng has not bought a share in Lac to remain as a shareholder, because then they would have increased the holdings, they must have many other opportunities for investments.
- We also have to think about all the know-how that Lac has received through the CO project, it has been worth its weight in gold, and seems to be a real quality and up-to-date project.
- If there is no approval for Tacker, we are probably happy with Ganfeng's 11% of the burden during the next waiting period.
- If there is an approval, I see that Gangfeng's share in Lac will be exchanged for a larger share in CO, and then there will be a division of the two companies.
- We must also remember that there are great synergies in the Agentina projects, and we do not want to lose too much of this upside opportunity.
- All listed companies have mixed shareholders, that's what makes them strong. In this case with public loans, it is just important to ensure production and delivery in the US, but that almost goes without saying.
- Can't see a share of that size causing any problems at all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply