Free

Thanks for the info on NOU/NMG as a promising graphite company.  I have had a very small position for many years in a graphene Canadian company with office/lab/production here in the U.S.  G6 Materials.

About Us - G6 Materials (g6-materials.com)

My interest begn when the company was making graphene filaments for 3D printers and went under the name:  Graphene 3D Lab.

At that time I was convinced that the future market for 3D printer filaments would be "huge" and so I made a small investment.  Since then there has been little movement and no "huge" success by any measure, more like dead in the water, however the new focus of the company into ultralight functional materials, graphene media for air filtration, mechanically reinforced resins and electrically conductive elastomeres has continued to support my interest in the company as a "maybe someday" situation.  It is another Canadian small cap, with the definite emphasis on the word "small".

The company talks big, but in truth it is now, at least, very small potatoes.  Products:  Products - G6 Materials (g6-materials.com)

I wouldn't recommend to anyone to invest in G6 Materials at the moment, but it is something that might fit on your "Watch List" to see if it should one day take off.  Chances are that NOU/NMG will cross that finish line light years ahead of G6 Materials, if G6 ever makes it past the starting gate.

I guess I am more enamored with the potential for graphene and the properties of graphene than I am with G6 Materials right now.  Graphene still seems to me as something that has a super potential for wide applications in the future.  G6 does make graphene products and because of that relationship I still continue watching to see if this company ever makes it off the launching pad.

There is a G6 Materials Agoracom Hub, but you won't find anything exciting there or anything of much value. The last 2 and a half years I have been the only contributor, so that should tell you that interest is pretty flat to non existent right now.  I think of the company as "maybe someday ?".

How about we change this to a "Other Companies of Interest" thread and do as rkeeb recommended: Shift this topic over to the Off Topic Forum.  I will make a short post over there on that title and we can discuss other companies we, as individual members, have an interest in besides LAC.  I think it might be entertaining and informative to see how everyone else here views alternative investment potentials.  rkeeb is definitely right, it belongs on the Off Topic Forum

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply