Free

25.44-0.86 (-3.27%)

As of 12:23PM EDT. Market open.

Not a big surprise.  Actually, I thought it would be worse.  That has been the pattern for so very long now.  LAC gets a piece of good news and the share price rises like a balloon and the next 1 to 3 days someone lets the air out of the balloon as many share holders race to the exit.  Of course some are playing the game of taking a quick profit and counting on re-entering the fray at a lower share price on down the line. Sort of like the tourist Hop On-Hop Off buses that are common is many cities throughout the U.S..

It is a risky  strategy and it has worked so far, but there will come "that day" when the balloon will continue with its ascent and there will be no longer any benefit in "Hop On-Hop Off-Hop On" style strategy.

Can't wait, but then again, on 2nd, 3d, 4th, 5th thought (ad infinitum?).......  I guess I will wait for the day when no one is letting the air out.  Soon????  2023 has "Got" to be the year, right?  Oh, but wasn't that supposed to be 2022?

Ok, now that I "vented", I feel better.  Yes, 2023 for sure.  What with production actually starting at Cauchari-Olaroz and the completion of the multi-episode serial legal drama concerning the BLM ROD and the expected "reveal" of the DFS for Thacker Pass and the DOE Loan possible approval.... and on and on and on.... 2023 has to be better.  Right?

Again, thanks to all the tireless efforts here on this venue by rkeeb, WB DT, IRR, Neil, Coeruleus, Cal, Cornergrinders, HC Andersen, JDubski... and the list goes on.  
New Message
Please login to post a reply