Free

After a lovely holiday with the whole family, we are back in everyday life. Lac has done well and looks strong. The two deaths are tragic and I hope this is taken care of by the company and the family.

Otherwise, here in Europe we see a falling price of energy due to full stocks, and very mild weather. Believe in a stabilization of inflation and we see companies laying off people. The big tech companies from the US are reporting declining earnings and this is of course shaking the Nasdaq, which many of us follow.

Infrastructure for EVs is booming, but EV sales themselves are at a low level along with all car sales. This is presumably due to the relatively high interest rate.

What about Lac?

I don't see that Lac can be affected by the low car sales, as Lac is not really ready for sale yet, and the need for Lithium is still at a high level. The price of Lithium is still rising, and is now up to ATH USD 77,580

Since the need is continuously increasing and all the curves show it, EV sales will increase rapidly when inflation subsides and interest rates fall again. This together with rising Lithium prices will make Lac a very attractive company. The CO project is running its course, and we are just waiting for a contract price and a sales flow. Thackerpass is on the right track after the last agreement with the Paiute, and who does not believe in an approval in Jan. 2023? This, together with the strained relationship between the US and China, can only give an approval until 2023.

Lac's Q reports are not worth clinging to until production rolls around.

It is only important if there is enough money to complete projects and if schedules are met. I think it looks ok and doesn't make me hit the sell button. Remember this is not a recommendation, but buy what you can afford, Lac will be a winner in 2023.

New Message
Please login to post a reply