Free

Your right

I do not understand that the share price of Lac does not only go up to the USD40 level if you evaluate it from an FA point of view. Unfortunately, the stock market is not only common sense, but sensitive to many different reasons for a sale and purchase, this is what gives opportunities and makes it all exciting. Right now I see many people selling on the following statements:

- generally bad market

- Thacker project postponed until January

- takes the thread home and buys into the big tech drop.

- The accounts, which are irrelevant in terms of profit, but were a little thin on new information, timetables. contracts etc.

- general slightly better information is necessary, especially for such a development company, now come up with some exciting news, try to forecast revenue and earnings.

+ the entire EV conversion is still intact, and enormous sums are being invested in the green transition.

+ everything positive is ahead of us, and we are not at such a bad SP level for Lac compared to many other sectors. Isn't that what we want from the stock market? You must always buy on the future and sell on the facts. That's why Lac is buy, buy..... right up to SP USD in 2023. I'm sitting on my hands, although sometimes it's hard on a green day when lac goes into the red, hoping for a reversal before the close.

New Message
Please login to post a reply