Free

For information, I have sold shares in Lac for the first time, and have sold half of my rather large portion. I sold when Lac redeemed Warrants in Arena. Not because there is anything wrong with this action, but I think they could concentrate on getting production in CO up and running and getting a handle on schedules. It will bring more value to me if they limit spending in Agentina and let Gangfeng handle it. If it is demanded that Gangfeng must limit their investments in Canada and the US must we give them something in Agentina, or is it because Arena is not such a good investment? The time has come for production and action, as well as minimizing money spent. Now I want to see results and trading before I double again. Probably also had intentions. For info, I have bought SE and BABA, which have taken a lot of beating in the last few years, and have become very cheap.

Otherwise, I still believe in the case, and do not believe in the GS thesis that there will not be a severe shortage of Lithium. In addition to their flawed analysis for the EV industry, they forget the whole storage part. In addition to that, we all want cable-free tools etc., so the need will increase until it can be worthwhile to recycle on a large scale, and EV is saturated. We must also remember that in Asia and Africa the middle class is growing strongly and this requires resources, including Lithium.

For Lac split, I can only see is good and necessary, both politically and to make the values ​​visible.

New Message
Please login to post a reply