Free

The reason this Strategic Partner is of interest to me is.  Way back a couple years ago LAC filed some paperwork with the government.  I am thinking an initial feasibility study.  Anyway down near the end of the document LAC states they would like to buld a battery plant on site.  They go on to describe the battery cell from a little unknown company.  The cell would be manufactured with an environmentally friendly process.  (No solvents to dispose of)  The solid state cell would have a lithium anode. 

I being an Electrovaya stock holder immediately recognized the description as a cell that Electrovaya was working on in their R&D department.  Electrovaya has since produced a multilayer prootype cell that is in testing.  Tests show about 400Wh/Kg which good enough for automotive, marine and aviation.  The pilot manufacturing process is being assembled which they hope to patent.  They will soon be ready for a Partner.

Since I own stock in both you can understand why I am so curious.  I am also biased and admit it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply