Free

Cal
Dec 02, 2022 08:16AM
Cal
Dec 02, 2022 03:27PM

Yes, these are crazy times in Europe, and it is based on several factors. The basic electricity price is calculated in the EU according to a model that takes all countries into account. This model is so complicated that in 2022 there has been enormous earnings for the companies responsible for this distribution key, and it is approaching theft. Fortunately, a stop is being put to this problem. In addition to all the terrible things that are happening in Ukraine, the war with unimaginable torments for the Ukrainian population that everyone is trying to help, and if the fear of nuclear war were not so great, it would probably be closed already. For information, Russia's economy is not bigger than Italy's or our Nordic countries, just to make it visible that Russia is only a power factor because of nuclear weapons.

Well, what I want to say is that in Europe there is a crisis, but the positive thing is that conversion to CO2-free fuel and Electricity has first priority and all budgets are being blown up to get ahead faster, believe me Lithium is not going to have many over capacity years ahead.

My view on share investment is as follows:

Asia is turning around due to covid and strong public investment.

US returns in early 2023, but may lag a bit due to inflation.

Europe turns first in 2024, but psychologically luckily follows the US index a lot. Good weekend

Dec 06, 2022 11:01AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply