Free
Message: Latest Filing from Judge Du indicates Potential to Remand Case back to BLM

One thing is certain, the Thacker project is needed for the US EV industry, if you don't want to be dependent on China. Of course you can get Lithium from Argentina, Chile etc, but it will be with the influence of Chinese companies.

Now get the Thacker project up and running and develop it into a super project for all residents in the immediate area and with great consideration for sustainability. This model has always been what I have hoped for, and believed that the Lac management will be able to implement.

Still believe in the cause, but the lac management must get even more involved and promote the good intentions and plans.

The conclusion: If it doesn't work out like that, I can live with it, but I think it's honest when the opportunity is there.

However, I think we have seen a bottom, and if we see a new uptrend with the purchase of the big ones, there is presumably new information that we are not aware of.

New Message
Please login to post a reply