Free

Since the Earth is fast approaching its  meaningless relative position against the Sun, which an irrelevant fraction of mammals define as something extraordinary. It is a time to make a guess, how LAC is going to fly 2023. Assuming, that the EV revolution is not going to be ended by a nuclear blast (in that case, bear in your mind that Alaska is a place, where the damage should be relatively smaller), my call is following:

• Cauchari-Olaroz is probably going to start production in September, 2023. Reasoning: No matter what, Evans is always late so I see September as quite optimistic outlook.
  • Thacker-Pass is not going to get OK in January. Considering current environment in the US, “the Indians” and “environmentalists” are going to block the project. Probably not for good but for couple of years for sure.
  • As I mentioned earlier, this event should not affect LAC share price much, because at this moment the value of TP is effectively zero.
  • In fact, I believe/hope, that LAC should go up a bit, once computers digest the TSLA end game and the consequences for certain unnamed CEO. Tesla should destroy lot of market value in coming months but should not affect EV demand. That is not driven by market forces but by government mandates .

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all :-).

New Message
Please login to post a reply