Free

I think no one is in doubt about where I think the share price should be. Having said that, I should also be realistic and recognize that the trend is against us:

- CO might be a little behind schedule? I have no idea if it is true, but I have chosen to believe that they will probably show results.

- Thacker we await 5 January 2023, I choose to believe in common sense and we should probably see an approval within 6 months. Refusing to believe Evans saws off the branch above him by separating companies and so Thacker never comes to fruition.

- There is inflation, and it has started to hit hard. Interest rates are rising and this goes beyond new investments and directly affects private consumption. All car sales have come to a standstill, and we'll probably have to go through the summer before things start to improve, otherwise all the way to 2024? nobody knows. My bet is that not before the FED becomes positive and talks about lowering interest rates. The problem is that the US economy looks strong, and that keeps interest rates high.

- The lithium price is falling due to less demand, and that's fair enough, and we shouldn't forget that the price has increased 90% in 2022. If we can just stay above USD 50, we shouldn't be worried, and the price should probably rise when first the EV conversion really begins.

Unfortunately I bought back up too quickly in Lac, refused to believe it went below 22, so don't have many free funds to buy for, but will continuously buy with all I can get, up to 30.

REFUSES TO GIVE UP until we see a clarification for Thacker, still believe in a long term 5 year investment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply