Free
Jan 05, 2023 03:53PM

Cal
Jan 05, 2023 04:29PM

The starting point for understanding the US court process is herewith my understanding of Reuter's article:

This is unfortunately a case that is being delayed and delayed. Unfortunately, Du could not see the argument from Lac that Lithium production in the US is necessary to be independent of China. This is a huge problem and can bring down the whole project. From my point of view, this is precisely the reason for carrying out the project, because otherwise it does not make sense. Understood in the sense that everyone knows there is enough Lithium in the whole world to produce EVs, it is just not put into production, so it is only a question of where and by whom.

Likewise, everyone knows that Lithium production can affect the environment etc. Therefore, it is only a question of who can do it most gently for everyone in the immediate area, and here it is my opinion that Lac is the one really responsible.

Conclusion: I will stay the months it takes for you to decide, having been with me for so long and SP is at a level that does not cover the CO part. Downside risk not present and upside very high.

Think it's time for Lac to change tactics, their only chance now is to go hard on Du in the media and tell the local area what they're missing out on. The following style has failed. Let's cross our fingers for a quick decision, you're starting to get a little tired.

New Message
Please login to post a reply