Free
Cal
Jan 20, 2023 09:02PM
Jan 20, 2023 10:05PM

There is a bit of a standstill, and I don't think there is much new to come up with, so I have been in a waiting position for a bit. However, I still believe that the green transition is intact, and there will be enormous pressure on the commodity market within metals, and Lithium should be a part of that. Whether Lac will become one of the big players is the question, but I believe in them and will hang around for the time being. We must not forget that the consumer market is in a downward trend due to higher interest rates etc. This will come to an end and then I will not be out of the stock market. Asia is coming back on top of Covid so they are turning around. The Ukraine war is impossible to predict because it seems pure madness that two related countries are fighting so hard. However, the energy crisis is returning, and other ways have been found, and this transition will continue. The next worry may be conflict between China and Taiwan, but let's hope it stays a conflict.

Good luck to you all and let's see Lac rise again soon because it's a bit boring to be thrown back a year or more.

Jan 26, 2023 04:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply