Free

I just cannot resist not to share my view on this one (I will “deal” with HC Andersen over the weekend :-)). Incidentally, while killing the waiting time, my focus (among other things) was Tesla. Just could not resist to have little bit my skin in last quarter development, i.e. just letting you know, that my view may not can have some bias :-).

Such announcement, just couple days prior Q4. My thought was, that the Q4 results must be next to horrible. Why else would Musk need such a “pump”? Unfortunately, it has appeared, it  wasn’t that bad. At least not for the moment. Anyway, I do not quite follow, why does TSLA need another factory in Nevada. Unless I am mistaken, they got one in Sparks and that facility is not finished and not exactly fully utilized either (a “gigafactory” which produces less then 35 GWh?). Another one in Fremont, which is occupied, but production of S and X is probably done.

I guess, Tesla will get tax payers money for new site, which would not be available  should they just refurbish Sparks or Fremont facility.

New Message
Please login to post a reply