Free

Believe we are at a turning point for Lithium shares and lac in particular. Why then?

We see a Lithium price that has gone from Usd 75,000 to today 55,000. It is of course a price drop that can be felt, but remember to look at where the brake lever is, and there I would think we are below USD 15,000. It is clear that EBIT is falling and therefore large interest burdens are a burden, but with just USD 30,000 we are still on the good side. The price drop on Lithium is of course a derivation of failing car sales, and this is for both traditional and EVs. This has taken the pressure off the demand for Lithium, but it will probably come back. In addition to the need from EV production, there will also be an enormous need from the storage of Electricity from solar cells, wind etc. Here I also see a division of lithium becoming relevant: high quality for EV, residual products and recycling for storage etc. The conclusion is that the Lithium need will only increase from here, but at different prices, and also remember that the companies that produce Lithium on a green scale will also run with the good customers.

Where do you think Lac will be with production from Thacker, and from a brand new facility in Argentina? In addition to this, I will reiterate Cal that:

- production from CO can come from day to day.

- government loans are closed

- split comes, presumably after the summer holidays.

The big question then is, why doesn't it rise more?

I just don't know, but maybe we all think there's enough time to get in? It should be mentioned here that I have tried many times to be out too early, but now I see that Lac must be about to erupt.

Cal
Mar 01, 2023 12:20PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply