Free

A lot has happened around the Lithium situation. I still think the case is intact, but you also have to respect the situation globally. There is/has been adversity with falling Lithium prices, declining EV sales etc. I see we are now at the bottom and have therefore calculated a new SP. This based on the same production price (probably higher today), selling price of USD 28,000 per ton. I have changed my calculation with the new number of shares issued upon acquisition, but did not include any values of projects in Agentina, only CO of course.

Previously I calculated SP with USD 50,000 and with 30% fewer shares. Therefore, there is now a downward adjustment of SP.

Year 2023 = 23 to 56 reach CO production

Year 2024 = 85

Year 2025 = 115

Year 2026 = 144

I have included years after 2023, although it probably does not make sense, as there are so many new factors, including a division of the company. However, it shows that there are good increases to come, and I see the calculated SP at the low end, as we must expect the Lithium price to rise again, and there must be hidden values in the Agentine projects, and I wonder if Thacker has also suffered extra power. Nor has the synergy and value inherent in the GM agreement been taken into account.

For information, I still have a good portion, unfortunately a little less than before due to losses in other positions. If I can raise additional capital, I will repurchase everything I can until there is a split. I am very excited about the value calculation during splitting. Best of luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply