Free

My concern about the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has been relieved quite a bit after catching up with some of the comments on TOB by members of this Agoracom message board.  I know Roy made some very interesting comments and I believe WB DT may have also been in on that, I would anticipate he could not resist the temptation to proffer his remarks, and with good reason.

Anyway, I was late to the party in reading those comments from yesterday on TOB.  I just read those posts a few minutes ago. If you haven't reviewed them then you might want to take a few minutes.  I assume that the actual proceeding at the 9th Hole is over as far as the oral presentation and that we are waiting for their deliberation, decision and write up. 

Anyone who has been in any branch of the military knows the old saying about the word: "assume".  I must have heard that little ditty 50 times a day when I was a guest in the U.S. Army and I know it hasn't changed.  So, is my "assumption" correct or do we have more drama between the legal beagles still ahead of it arguing their positions at the 9th Hole?

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply