Free

Cal, let us hope this bit of good news breaks the recent mold for follow up of good news.  The pattern this year has been "Good News" first, followed by a sick or anemic share price response.

Of course a positive feedback from the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals would be antipated to feed the flame for a lift off along with this "Triple Digit Returns" prognostication, but judging by recent past "good news" events and their sequalae there is no guaranty that we won't have another round of Casey At the Bat and a disappointing night in Mudville.

With LAC's response history to "good news" it is apparent that no bit of "good news" for LAC is a shoe in to properity for LAC owners.  

I was truly befuddled and bumfuzzeled that the share price on LAC didn't go into orbit after Judge Du gave her decision, so with that less than thundering success for ingniting the share price I remain in the "Wait and See" camp for future reactions to LAC "good news".

That isn't entirely bad.  Just putting that out there before I get accused of jumping ship when the destination port is in sight.  After all, it is better to be in the "Wait and See" camp than it would be to be a charter member of the "Wait and Seethe" camp, eh?

Best of luck to us all.  Onward through the FOG!  We have done the "Du", now we await the curtain rise from the 9th Hole... and then?  Obstacles to success multiply like rabbits or sometimes, at least, it would so seem.  But even rabbit hunters have good days when they eliminate the rabbits.  It could happen.  Then there is always 2024 and "Triple Digits".  That's the ticket!!

Will we be saying:  "Then there is always 2025" in 2024?  I hope not.  This has been such a long, long journey for most of the members here.  

And of course, in respect to Thacker Pass, "There is always 2026" or maybe 2027? 

Clear the FOG.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply