Free

Thanks for all the posts and yes it's like being in a bad movie. The fact that more people are frustrated is no consolation. Actually think everything seems to be ok and everything is going in the right direction but we are losing many impatient investors and not receiving new ones. Who buys shares in a downtrend. Unfortunately, I think the Lac management is taking the situation a bit lightly, and lacks an explanation to me as to why it is not possible to speed up the project and production somewhat. I know it costs, but all the Lithium they get delivered now they may never get delivered. For example, we have Novo in Denmark, which is hugely successful with their obesity medicine, and has great demand for delivery, but they constantly inform about what they are doing to increase production and they rely on full power to get ahead of Eli Lilly as comes with the same product here in 2023. My conclusion:

- can it be deliberate that they have delayed CO?, until the separation.

- for Thacker it must be possible to turn the time up to 2026, because if they don't it will be 2027 guaranteed.

Of course you can just sell and go your way, but a bit of a shame when you've been with it for a long time and believe the case itself is intact.

SP level should be on sale, but as my wife says, I've heard that, and luckily I haven't bought for a long time, and will probably wait until the end of the year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply