Free
Cal
Aug 15, 2023 02:23PM
Aug 16, 2023 05:46PM

ElithX:  "can't help but be a little cynical about the fact that every single peice of positive news this year was sold into"

How could any LAC investor not be "a little cynical".  We have had an abundance of good news this year and an overabundance of sliding down the banana peel on the LAC share price.

It seems to have generated an ideal situation for individuals and institutions waiting to pick up shares of LAC on the cheap.  

The cynicism generated in long time LAC share holders can't help but have reached the trigger point for at least some of those investors, some who have made or are in the process of making the decision to bug out and sell "on the cheap" for one reason or another as panic mode or near panic mode sets in.

Being somewhat of a contrarian I will darn sure not give up any significant amount of shares to allow someone coming lately to the Melodrama of LAC share price benefit from my misfortune.  That doesn't mean that I might not have to sell a few shares just to stay above water regarding "the bills", but I won't be tossing in the towel by any means to those blood suckers taking advantage of long term share holders.

Best to yo all.

Onward through the FOG!

Okiedo

Aug 17, 2023 04:44AM
Cal
Aug 17, 2023 01:12PM
Aug 18, 2023 01:23AM
Aug 18, 2023 03:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply