Free

I don't understand that you write that you don't want to sell your CO shares, because I guess we don't have to either. The agreement in case of split is that Lac is divided into two shares in a ratio that is determined after due dillinges.

Some thoughts.

That the share price has fallen so much is my biggest surprise this year. Can only see it coming from:

- Uncertainty about splitting

- Lithium prices are more than 50%

- The management does not come up with estimated budgets when splitting up.

- interest rate increases, bad market.

- perhaps manipulation by large investors

Solution:

- I hold all shares in 2023, and keep both portions until I see Q4 +Q1 early 2024.

- Supplement if I can raise capital

- Lithium demand will increase? It will increase continuously over the next several years due to conversion to EV. There is also a dark horse in stock build? Here I see that the liberation from China will create a lot of new battery manufacturers, US, Canada is on the way, I wonder if South America will also come, Europe is coming now, VW and Stetalantis (French brands) will establish a new company only for battery manufacturing, and these constellations will grow . This trend of decentralization can only create further demand for Lithium until inventories stabilize.

It is a shame that we are falling behind so much because it will be difficult to catch up on the short course.

New Message
Please login to post a reply