Free
Cal
Aug 28, 2023 10:58AM

Unfortunately Cal, LAC wants the government money to build TP, hence they likely need to follow up on the “progressivist” agenda at least a bit.

Ideally search for some Indians with a mining experience and convince few members of the C-O construction crew to relocate to Nevada (ideally on foot  via Mexico) to be able to demonstrate diversity and willingness to employ immigrants.

Also, since TP is such large property, they should build individual toilets for at least half of those 120+ genders, currently registered in the US and maybe some "open space" toilets for those not really being sure. Granted, we talk about Nevada so people should still be "normal" there, but such approach should give LAC better ESG scoring and  granted some space on CNN,  which may help a bit with the government loan program.

Anyway Mr. Evans, in a case, you are reading this forum, do not hesitate to mail me at any time. I know, the IR consulting service assigment did not work out, but I am quite open to provide valuable consulting services in many other areas, where (government) regulations need to be tweaked. And as an Eastern European, I am great value for the money :-).

Cal
Aug 31, 2023 01:21PM

Sep 01, 2023 01:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply