Free

Finally a major publication has written about Lac: The Atlantic. It is called something like "America hits the Lithium Jackpot." Also I believe Popular Mechanics. I have seen many articles since the new study by Tom Benson and others  came out saying The McDermitt Caldera may be the largest deposit in the world, but this is the first, I've seen, from a "major" outfit. It does say that the two big "ifs" are the success and expense of extraction and processing from clay,  which I believe is unproven at this point and this has always been roving around in the back of my mind. This was implied and echoed to me a few nights ago at a friend's house in South Lake Tahoe, by a former president of Western Lithium. He's been out since 2015 and hasn't kept up much but that seemed to be what he was thinking. I'm always seeing short articles too by analysts etc putting Lac up there in the top three or five battery or Lithium stocks to buy now but this time maybe the Atlantic article will spur some buying???

New Message
Please login to post a reply