Free

After repurchasing the Lac shares that I sold through the first half of 2023, I am well invested in Lac again. The time has come to buy more as I can raise capital, why then?:

- thinks the timing is good, here up to the split. I have always believed that below USD22 is a gift, and therefore my strategy is to buy until 22, and after the split I will then set a new target.

- we have a macro-economy that hangs, waiting for lower interest rates, more calm in the world political situation. It's bad.

- The lithium price is under pressure due to generally declining sales.

- Still believe in an increasing demand for Lithium, and here Lac US will become a leader in "green production" of Lithium, and a focus on ESG.

- Remember Lac has approval for Thacker, their project is running, we can just wait for good times.

- The EV conversion is here to stay. This based on the fact that it is much cheaper to manufacture EVs, and performance, technology etc. are much better.

This together with the fact that the new batteries are already reasonably good, and new ones are coming. If we are to go to self-driving cars over the next 5 to 10 years, it will also be with EVs. It is overflowing with charging stations everywhere.

I simply cannot see that Lac should not profit from this development. There is adversity now, but it will not last.

New Message
Please login to post a reply