Sep 24, 2023 10:23AM

Sep 24, 2023 10:55AM

Sep 24, 2023 11:37AM

Sep 24, 2023 11:48AM

Cal
Sep 24, 2023 01:31PM

Cal
Sep 25, 2023 09:15AM

Cal I totally share your frustration but believe changes are coming?

Lithium price/supply

I see this as the big problem for When the lithium price rises, it goes directly to EBIT, and vice versa of course, and therefore an important point.

I don't think there is any doubt that the demand will increase drastically, but I have a lot of doubts about how big the production actually is and how it will be in the future.

Bear market?

Yes, we are in a bear market, but that can change quickly because stocks rise when interest rates fall, and my bet is that there will be no more interest rate increases, because both in Europe and the US it is a scare campaign because stocks will not enter the big bull market before is control of inflation. Just hearing more and more analysts who say that inflation will come down very quickly in 2024, and interest rate cuts will follow thereafter. Also believe that the public sector will build less and that will create more people out of work, so will AI in the long run. The politicians have a big job ahead of them in moving people from administrative jobs to the health sector.

EV sector

EV cars are much easier to build, so just wait, there will also be layoffs once EV hits the mark. Traditional cars require many more employees per car, so prices will go down. Can we come up to between USD30/40 per ton Lithium we should probably be satisfied, I've had to swallow camels for the last while.

The future

Think have only seen the beginning of electrification, and all mobile equipment must use Lithium, because it is and will be the lightest raw material.

Conclusion: do we think we should give Lac a chance into 2024? My dear lady has begun to say—don't you believe it too much, perhaps.

Right now it looks a bit sour, is close to zero with years of investment in it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply