Free

Okiedo, I have to correct myself. I am not saying that CEO is wrong, but I think it is wishful thinking on his part.

Yes, lithium supply will outstrip the demand but that might happen in the future, not now or during the next two years.

My other thoughts are that no matter how good the news is for LAC, the SP will simply underperform.

Unfortunately, we are in a bear market; no matter what LAC does, SP will linger in the low range.

I look around and do not see any good economic news, another interest rate hike is coming. Inflation is out of control no matter what the government tells us.

Even in my affordable part of the country, teenagers are making $18 per hour working in a food joint! Anyone with semi-skills now making in low $20 and skilled labor in the low $30!! But they still have a hard time affording rent, food, gas , etc.   The world is in even worse shape.

And then we have the cost of cars, who can afford electric cars now if the in $50K+ range.?!

I am sorry for venting, but something needs to happen in the country to come out of this terrible cycle.

Only than LAC SP and the rest of the Market can appreciate accordingly.

But for now, we are in a Fog.

New Message
Please login to post a reply