Free

Cal
Oct 03, 2023 06:40PM

I totally agree with your thoughts. It is not known what will happen to Lac, Laac and more importantly the two big investors Gangf and GM, and perhaps also Millinimum, who bought a large part and that is why I bought into Lac several years ago. I can't help but come up with my guess and it's a guess because there can be many other things that come into play. First of all, there is a huge plus in both companies, their debt is very small and in fact you think we have more cash than debt.

- GM would normally/should sell off Laac as soon as possible and buy Lac, but it could be that they keep them to have an option for Lithium delivery from Gangfeng as a second supplier?

- Gangfeng is definitely selling out of Lac and buying with arms and legs in Laac, if not in its own name, then with a related company. It will be stupid otherwise, because they can end up deciding the whole thing with only the Argentine government as an opponent. Think they will come up with an offer for the whole company quickly, otherwise they will sell everything except CO, which will then be a dividend stock for the next several years.

- ML probably sees what is happening like the rest of us, because one thing is certain both companies are undervalued, because the math cannot fail by that much.

Excited for next year and hope I can stay in for many years maybe at some point only Lac, but not now. Thanks to everyone because we have managed to keep our spirits up and kept the case intact in the headwinds which have certainly finally turned. Good day when you wake up.

Been to my online repository and can see Laac has been created, but no one has moved around yet. It will probably come when you wake up in the US, good day.

Cal
Oct 04, 2023 10:15AM

Oct 04, 2023 01:34PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply