Free

As mentioned, I am out of Lac, and still have 50% of Laac. However, still following with all places to enter again when timing is better.

Unfortunately, interest rates are not on their way down until 2024 at the earliest. Basically, this is because the economy and unemployment are doing too well. Besides, won't the lithium price really be in an uptrend? maybe next week.

Heard a broadcast where a delegation of equity people from Denmark visited several tech companies in China. EV production has been declining on the Chinese market due to the lack of chips from nvidia, among other things Nio lacks them. That is why Nio has started to develop them themselves and then they will be produced at Samsung. Likewise, there is a big game going on around battery swab or direct charging. This has great significance for Tesla in China. Right now it can go either way. In addition, it will be exciting to follow Ehang (EH) on nasdaq, which is a self-flying drone for passenger transport, a new type of Taxi that flies in the layer below aircraft. They also use Lithium batteries.

Remember Lithium gives the most kw/kg. No, we have to believe in LAC/LAAC, unfortunately I had so many that a short break was needed, so a halving was necessary. I wonder if there are more like me and we will get a rebound when we go back in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply